Please read the following license agreement carefully before using textures from TruePBRTextures.store:
By purchasing and using textures from TruePBRTextures.store, you are granted a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use the textures in personal and commercial projects. This license allows you to use, modify, and incorporate the textures into any projects, as long as you comply with the terms listed below.
2. Permitted Use
You are permitted to use the textures from TruePBRTextures.store in a variety of projects, including but not limited to:
- 3D modeling and rendering
- Game development
- Virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR)
- Film and animation creation
- Advertising and marketing
- Architectural visualization
The following restrictions apply to the use of textures from TruePBRTextures.store:
- The textures may not be sold or redistributed as standalone products, whether in their original form or as part of a larger texture package.
- The textures may not be used as the primary element of a trademark, logo, or design that creates an exclusive association with your company or brand.
- The textures may not be used in a manner that violates applicable laws or for defamatory, illegal, or immoral purposes.
- The textures may not be used in a manner that implies endorsement or support by any depicted individual, location, or organization, unless you have obtained the necessary permissions.
TruePBRTextures.store disclaims any liability for damages or losses incurred through the use of the textures. You use the textures at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
5. Updates to the License Agreement
TruePBRTextures.store reserves the right to update or modify this license agreement at any time. Please regularly check this page to ensure that you are familiar with the current terms.